The same time as
We may collect the information
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information relating to you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our users or can not enjoy some of the services we offer, or we can not achieve the desired results.
The information you provide
· relevant personal information, such as telephone number, e-mail or bank card number, that you provide to us when you register your account or use our services;
· The information you provide to other parties through our services and the information that is stored when you use our services.
Other parties to share your information
· Information about your shared information provided by other parties when using our services.
We get your information
When you use the service, we may collect the following information:
· The log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically acquire through cookies, web beacon, or other means when you use our services, including:
O Device or software information, such as the configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our services, the version and device identifier used by your IP address and mobile device;
O the information you search or browse when using our services, such as the web search terms you are using, the URL of the social media page URL you visit, and other details and details of the information you are viewing or requesting when using our services;
O information about the mobile app (APP) and other software you have used, and the information you have used to use the mobile app and the software;
O The information you communicate with us through our services, such as the account of the communication, and the communication time, data and duration;
O The information (metadata) that you share with the content you share through our services, such as the date, time, or location of the shared photo or video recorded or uploaded.
· Location information that refers to information about your location when you turn on device targeting and use our location-based related services, including:
O your geographic information collected by GPS or WiFi when using our services through mobile devices with targeting capabilities;
O You or other user-provided real-time information that contains your location, such as your area information contained in your account information, shared information that you or someone else has uploaded to show your current or previous location, You or other people who share the photo contains the geotagging information;
O You can stop the collection of your location by turning off targeting.
How we might use information
We may use the information collected in the process of providing you with services for the following purposes:
· provide services to you;
· to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you when we provide services for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes;
· help us to design new services to improve our existing services;
· Give us a better understanding of how you access and use our services to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or for you and other users Other aspects of the response;
· Provide you with ads that are more relevant to you than for popular ads.
· assess and improve the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions in our services;
· Software certification or management software upgrades;
· Have you taken part in surveys about our products and services.
In order to allow you to have a better experience, to improve our services or other purposes you agree to, in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations, we may be through a service to collect information to pool information or personalized way , For our other services. For example, the information you collect when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content or to show you information about your non-universal push. If we provide the option in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
How you access and control your own personal information
We will do everything we can to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your own registration information or use our services to provide other personal information. When accessing, updating, correcting, and deleting the foregoing information, we may ask you to authenticate to protect your account.
We may share the information
We and your affiliates do not share your personal information with any third party without your consent, except in the following cases:
· We and our affiliates may be able to associate your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third party service providers, contractors and agents (such as those who send us e-mail or push notifications for the communication service provider) We provide location data for the map service provider) to share (they may not be located in your domain) for the following purposes:
O provide you with our services;
O to achieve the purpose of the "how we might use the information" section;
O understand, maintain and improve our services.
· As our business continues to evolve, we and our affiliates are likely to engage in mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will inform you before transfer.
· We or our affiliates may also retain, save or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
O comply with applicable laws and regulations;
O comply with court orders or other legal procedures;
O comply with the requirements of the relevant government agency;
O It is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to safeguard the public interest, or to protect the safety or legitimate rights of our customers, our or our group companies, other users or employees.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent the loss of information, improper use, unauthorized access or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect your personal information. But please understand that, due to technical constraints and the possible existence of a variety of malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if doing everything we can to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always ensure that information is 100% safe. You need to know that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services are likely to be problematic due to factors beyond our controllability.
The information you share
Our multi-service allows you to share your information with your own social network and with all users who use the service, such as the information you upload or post in our service (including your public Personal information, the list you created), your response to the information uploaded or posted by others, and the location and log information associated with that information. Other users who use our services may also share information about you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media service is designed to enable you to share information with users around the world and you can make sharing of information in real time and widely communicated. Even if you delete the shared information, the information may still be independently cached, copied, or stored by other users or non-affiliated third parties that are not under our control, or by other means, and the information may remain in the public domain The user or the third party is kept in the public domain.
Therefore, please consider carefully through our services to upload, publish and exchange information content. In some cases, you can use the privacy settings of some of our services to control the range of users who have the right to view your shared information. If you wish to remove your information from our services, please operate by means of such special terms of service.
You share sensitive personal information
Some personal information may be considered sensitive personal information because of their particularity, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information. Compared to other personal information, sensitive personal information is more stringent protection.
Please note that your content and information (such as information about your social events, etc.) provided, uploaded, or published when using our services may reveal your sensitive personal information. You need to be careful about whether or not you disclose sensitive personal information when using our services.
How we might gather information
We or our third party partners may collect and use your information via cookies and web beacon and store that information as log information.
We use our own cookies and web beacons to provide you with a more personalized user experience and service for the following purposes:
· Remember your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons help us identify you as a registered user, or save the information you have provided to us about your preferences or other information;
· Ad optimization. Cookies and web beacons help us to provide you with ads that are relevant to you, rather than for general advertising, based on your information.
You can reject or manage cookies or web beacon through browser settings. Please note that if you disable cookies or web beacon, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will receive the same number of ads, but the relevance of these ads will be reduced.
We may use your information to provide you with ads that are more relevant to you.
We may also use your information, through our services, e-mail or other means to send you marketing information to provide or promote our or third party the following goods and services:
· Our goods or services, our affiliates and partners' merchandise or services, including instant messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, Internet search services, location and map services, application software Services such as services, data management software and services, online advertising, Internet finance, and other social media, entertainment, e-commerce, information and communication software or services (collectively, "Internet services");
• third-party Internet service providers, as well as third-party goods or services related to food and food, sports, music, movies, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, Jewelry, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, household utensils, electrical appliances, home furnishings and furnishings, pets, cars, hotels, transportation and tourism, banking, insurance and other financial services, membership points and incentive programs, Consider other goods or services that may be relevant to you.
· If you do not wish us to use your personal information for the above advertising purposes, you may require us to discontinue the use of your personal information for the above purposes through the relevant tips we provide in the ad or the guidelines provided in the particular service.
We may send you mail and information
Mail and information push
When you use our services, we may use your information to send e-mails, news, or push notifications to your device. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can follow our prompts and choose to unsubscribe on your device.
Service - related announcements
We may issue a service-related announcement to you if necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these announcements that are related to the service and do not belong to the promotion.
Our services may include or link to social media or other services (including websites) provided by third parties. E.g:
· You use the "Share" key to share certain content to our services, or you use a third-party connection to log in to our services. These features may collect information about your information (including your log information) and may have cookies on your computer to function properly;
· We provide links to you by advertising or other means of service so that you can access third-party services or websites.